Frequently Asked Questions

Answer all of your questions

Please click on the link for full explanation.
Universities are accepting most of the overseas qualifications; please email your documents to be checked by our recruitment advisor.
Good news is that all applicants with indefinite leave to remain in UK are fully entitled to maintenance loan and Grants (£8500-£15000) depending on individual circumstances.
High Education is offering all services without a charge .Our services includes
• Help you to choose the right course for you
• Free bridging course if required (Entry level Math, English and short courses of Level 3: Business or Health and social care).
• Help to complete your application form for university
• Guidance to complete your CV and Personal statement for university application
• Preparation for the university assessment.
• Help to complete student finance application
• Ongoing help during to academic period.
If European students are living in UK since last three months and are working or their parents or partner are working, then they are eligible for full maintenance loan alongside with their University fee and other grants if applicable.
Some Universities do not required any formal academic qualification, so if you have adequate level of ENGLISH then you can apply for higher education at university. (If your English is below par then we have Entry level courses to prepare you for the higher education)
You will be enrolled in Level 3 diploma in your desired subject and you can apply to university upon completion.

Didn’t find the answer?