We like to make sure that education is available to everyone and like to take the financial stress away from you. Full Student finance is available for Undergraduate courses along with maintenance loan and grants

If you are over the age of 18 and never had a UK Degree qualification and one of the following applies you then you are eligible for the student finance.

  • A UK/EU national
  • A non UK/EU national with indefinite leave to remain or with settle status.
  • Refugee status or humanitarian protection.

Students are eligible for maintenance loans and grants up to £15000 if living and studying in London or up to £13000 if living and studying outside London.

Adults Dependent`s Grant:

A student is eligible to apply for adult dependent grant of £3,007 where an adult is financially dependent on him/her. This grant is in addition to any other grant and student finance loan which a student may be eligible and you do not need to pay this back.

Parents Learning Allowance:

A student with children is eligible for parents learning allowance of £1,716 per year: this grant does not required to payback and will have no effects on child tax credit.

Parents Learning Allowance will be paid in addition to any other grants or student finance you may be eligible.

Childcare Grant:

In addition to other grants and student maintenance loan, students are eligible to claim childcare grant of:

Up to £169.31 per week for 1 children and

Up to £290.27 per week for 2 children.

This money will help to keep your children to attend any ofsted institute for childcare and does not required to payback.

Returning Your Student Loan:

You only start repaying your student loan once you complete your degree and start earning over £25,000 per year. You will keep paying 9% of any earning above £25,000, so for example if you will be earning of £30,000 per year then returning amount per month will be £37/month. You will stop repaying if your income drops lever than £25,000 at any stage in future.

Student income Annual

Monthly Income

















If you will not complete your course, you still have to pay back any money you borrowed once you income will be over £25,000 a year.

Please visit the SFE website for full information.